Casa Colonial Nilvia Santiago de Cuba
The beautiful colonial big house is located next to Cespedes Park House la Trova (House of Music) Hotel Casa Granda and several other attractions such as the Museum Emilio Bacardí, the Museum of Carnival, Diego Velázquez and more. Nivia is a very professional hostess and will help you with everything you need during your stay in Santiago de Cuba.Price:
Hight Season: 25 cuc/night
Low Season: 20 cuc/night
The price is for Room , not for person.
Cubans are allowed.
The indicated price is per room per day.
Air conditioning, afternoon refreshments, breakfast, parking, ceiling fan, Kitchen Services, Laundry, Other meals on request, TV, TV Lounge, Coffee / tea maker, Telephone, Tourism Bureau
Hight Season: From November to Abril, July and August
Low Season: Remaining monthes
Other services we offer: Breakfast, lunch and dinner snacks, international telephone service, Car Parking, Laundry, therapeutic massages, dance lessons and Spanish language
General Portuondo (Trinidad) # 510, et / Hartman (San Felix) et le général Banderas, Santiago de Cuba Tél.: +53 22 622 893
- Before Going to Cuba - what is necesary ?
- how to book / Paying the houses in Cuba - Guide
- General Informatins for your trip to Cuba
- AREAS WHERE rent a house in Havana
- Tourist Card- How do you get the Visa?
- Informations Regarding to Cuban Custome Office
- Varadero - The most beautiful beach
- Appropriate clothes for Cuba
- in Airport - From the moment that the plane lands
- transport in Cuba
- Cuban Currency - check the daily exchange rate
- Havana busTour - the ideal transport to have a panoramic view
- Pinar Del Rio - The Cradle Of Tobacco
- Cienfuegos - the Pearl of the South
- informations Traditional Cuban food
- Trinidad - beautifull Colonial City
- Asked questions Frequently - Faq
- Legal Informations