Casa Jorge Cienfuegos
We rented a house with two rooms in the city center of Cienfuegos La Casa Manolo is a cozy, clean and comfortable hostel which has 3 spacious and comfortable rooms with separate entrance, one has room for three people, the other two are doubles, one with TV inside, all have private bathrooms with hot water and air conditioning. We also have a front terrace, ideal for you to relax and sunbathe, read or just have a good conversation over Cuban Mojito.Price:
Hight Season: 25 USD/night
Low Season: 20 USD/night
The price is for Room , not for person.
Cubans are allowed.
The indicated price is per room per day.
The house has two bedrooms with: separate bathrooms in each room, air conditioning, hot water 24 hours, TV & DVD and Minibar.
Hight Season: From November to Abril, July and August
Low Season: Remaining monthes
You will also find all the services that will give you a full enjoyment of their stay, such as breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks and coffee 24 hours. We also offer other services that will provide incredible experiences with complete safety and security: organizing visits to cultural sites of our city, Laguna Guanaroca, waterfall of El Nicho, etc. and transport to beaches, rural and rustic tourist sites, dolphinarium, fishing, etc. We also provide complementary services for the time you share with us is complete: body massage, laundry, taxi or bus and parking .
In the city center. 800 meters from the Paseo del Prado.
- Before Going to Cuba - what is necesary ?
- how to book / Paying the houses in Cuba - Guide
- General Informatins for your trip to Cuba
- AREAS WHERE rent a house in Havana
- Informations Regarding to Cuban Custome Office
- Tourist Card- How do you get the Visa?
- Varadero - The most beautiful beach
- Appropriate clothes for Cuba
- in Airport - From the moment that the plane lands
- transport in Cuba
- Cuban Currency - check the daily exchange rate
- Havana busTour - the ideal transport to have a panoramic view
- Pinar Del Rio - The Cradle Of Tobacco
- Cienfuegos - the Pearl of the South
- informations Traditional Cuban food
- Trinidad - beautifull Colonial City
- Asked questions Frequently - Faq
- Legal Informations