Casa particular Jesus Perez Castro
This is a house of family in which two rooms are rented with complete privacy for their customers and have a balcony that overlooks the street San Gerónimo (Sanchez Echavarria) and Puerto Santiaguero, from the terrace of the house you enjoy a beautiful view of the Bay of Santiago and the Historical City Centre.Price:
Hight Season: 20 cuc/night
Low Season: 20 cuc/night
The price is for Room , not for person.
Cubans are allowed.
The indicated price is per room per day.
Details of the rooms: Two heated rooms with two beds and large, well ventilated and clear window, balcony, private bathroom with hot shower, sink, refrigerator (mini bar). Total privacy. Local Commons: room with fan, TV, telephone, stereo, dining room and terrace overlooking the sea. Services that we included in the price: Map of the city and National Phone Service.
Hight Season: From November to Abril, July and August
Low Season: Remaining monthes
Other services we offer: Breakfast, lunch and dinner snacks, international telephone service, Car Parking, Laundry, therapeutic massages, dance lessons and Spanish language
The house Jesús Pérez Castro is located in the historic center of the city, just 3 minutes from Céspedes Park and between 3 and 5 minutes four bank branches, two houses of change (CADECAs), the Casa Granda Hotel, La Casa de la Trova, the Cathedral, the Cede Municipal Government, the House of Music, the Model City, the Museo Casa Don Diego Velázquez and other facilities of historical and cultural interest of the city of Santiago de Cuba.
- Before Going to Cuba - what is necesary ?
- how to book / Paying the houses in Cuba - Guide
- General Informatins for your trip to Cuba
- AREAS WHERE rent a house in Havana
- Informations Regarding to Cuban Custome Office
- Tourist Card- How do you get the Visa?
- Varadero - The most beautiful beach
- Appropriate clothes for Cuba
- in Airport - From the moment that the plane lands
- transport in Cuba
- Cuban Currency - check the daily exchange rate
- Havana busTour - the ideal transport to have a panoramic view
- Pinar Del Rio - The Cradle Of Tobacco
- Cienfuegos - the Pearl of the South
- informations Traditional Cuban food
- Trinidad - beautifull Colonial City
- Asked questions Frequently - Faq
- Legal Informations