House Manolo Punta Gorda
La Casa de Manolo is a cozy, clean and comfortable hostel which has 3 spacious and comfortable rooms with separate entrance, one has room for three people, the other two are double, one with TV inside, all have private bathrooms with hot water and air conditioning. We also have a front terrace, ideal for you to relax and sunbathe, read or just have a good conversation over Cuban Mojito. The dining room has a comfortable living room set, a dining set, TV and refrigerator. We offer an excellent service breakfast, lunch and cocktails as well as the Internet connection works 24 hours. We speak Spanish, English and Italian.Price:
Hight Season: 30 USD/night
Low Season: 30 USD/night
The price is for Room , not for person.
Cubans are allowed.
The indicated price is per room per day.
Air conditioning, private bathroom, private terrace, indoor garage, freezer in the room, hot water, Hairdryer, Private Entrance.
Hight Season: From November to Abril, July and August
Low Season: Remaining monthes
(The service involves additional charges indicated) Breakfast (USD 4.00-5.00), lunch (USD 10.00-12.00) and dinner (10.00-12.00 USD), Laundry, guide service, Minibar.
It is located in a residential neighborhood Punta Gorda, surrounded by the sea 100 meters, where you can enjoy the fresh air of the bay and the tranquility of the area, the International Clinic 50 meters, near the Hotel Jagua and the Palacio de Valle ( 400 m).
- Before Going to Cuba - what is necesary ?
- how to book / Paying the houses in Cuba - Guide
- General Informatins for your trip to Cuba
- AREAS WHERE rent a house in Havana
- Informations Regarding to Cuban Custome Office
- Tourist Card- How do you get the Visa?
- Appropriate clothes for Cuba
- Varadero - The most beautiful beach
- in Airport - From the moment that the plane lands
- transport in Cuba
- Cuban Currency - check the daily exchange rate
- Havana busTour - the ideal transport to have a panoramic view
- Pinar Del Rio - The Cradle Of Tobacco
- Cienfuegos - the Pearl of the South
- informations Traditional Cuban food
- Trinidad - beautifull Colonial City
- Asked questions Frequently - Faq
- Legal Informations