House in rent Santiago Caribens Tropical
Our property offer a modern building with two terraces , located within the four most historically significant urban tourist spots, to the north with the Vivac, former prison of this province. To the east whit the Cathedral Metropolitan Church, which was visited by his Holiness Pope Francisco , as well as the Diego Velázquez Museum, the Casa Granda Hotel, the International Financial Bank , all this Surrounding the Céspedes Park. To the south whit the emblematic staircase of Padre Pico, and to the west, Santiago Bay.Price:
Hight Season: 25 cuc/night
Low Season: 20 cuc/night
The price is for Room , not for person.
Cubans are allowed.
The indicated price is per room per day.
The property has a room with air conditioning, private bathroom with hot / cold water, telephone , refrigerator, a beautiful and comfortable bed. We include laundry service. Free help is provided to the client , arrangements and other necessities. Upon arrival in the city, free transportation is offered from the bus and railway terminals.
Hight Season: From November to Abril, July and August
Low Season: Remaining monthes
(The services described involve additional charges), breakfast , lunch or Dinner
The house is located in the historical center of Santiago de Cuba, 100 meters from the Banco Financiero Internacional. In addition to two blocks there is a Shopping Center and a Fruit and Vegetable Market
- Before Going to Cuba - what is necesary ?
- how to book / Paying the houses in Cuba - Guide
- General Informatins for your trip to Cuba
- AREAS WHERE rent a house in Havana
- Tourist Card- How do you get the Visa?
- Informations Regarding to Cuban Custome Office
- Varadero - The most beautiful beach
- Appropriate clothes for Cuba
- in Airport - From the moment that the plane lands
- transport in Cuba
- Cuban Currency - check the daily exchange rate
- Havana busTour - the ideal transport to have a panoramic view
- Pinar Del Rio - The Cradle Of Tobacco
- Cienfuegos - the Pearl of the South
- informations Traditional Cuban food
- Trinidad - beautifull Colonial City
- Asked questions Frequently - Faq
- Legal Informations