Torres's Village - Holguín
A colonial and modern house and very well illuminated and ventilated. It conserves the original elements of 1915. The rooms have independent entrances. One of them is large and is rented as an apartment with all necessary comfort. It also has a terrace, where it is possible to rest and to take the sunshine drinking a juice of fruits or reading a book.
The property has two rooms with private bathrooms with hot and cold water 24 hours a day, TV, and a pretty and comfortable bed. One of the room is rented as an apartment due to it has its own kitchen and is very large.
Besides, when you arrive, we can pick you up at the airport without problem. (IThe price is agreed ).
Hight Season: 25 USD/night
Low Season: 20 USD/night
The price is for Room, not for person.
Cubans are allowed.
The indicated price is per room per day.
Two rooms with air conditioning and private bathrooms with hot and cold water 24 hours a day, 110/220 V, a dining room and a kitchen.
Gastronomy Service: The prices are agreed in the house according to the menu.
Hight Season: From November to Abril, July and August
Low Season: Remaining monthes
The house is located in the historical center of Holguín city. It is only 200 meters from the Main Square of city, paks, banks. It is only 40 kilometers from Gardalavaca, one of the most beautiful beaches of Holguín.
- Before Going to Cuba - what is necesary ?
- how to book / Paying the houses in Cuba - Guide
- General Informatins for your trip to Cuba
- AREAS WHERE rent a house in Havana
- Tourist Card- How do you get the Visa?
- Informations Regarding to Cuban Custome Office
- Appropriate clothes for Cuba
- Varadero - The most beautiful beach
- in Airport - From the moment that the plane lands
- transport in Cuba
- Cuban Currency - check the daily exchange rate
- Havana busTour - the ideal transport to have a panoramic view
- Pinar Del Rio - The Cradle Of Tobacco
- Cienfuegos - the Pearl of the South
- informations Traditional Cuban food
- Trinidad - beautifull Colonial City
- Asked questions Frequently - Faq
- Legal Informations